Royal Black

NURUL SYAHUDA BINTI KAMALUDIN. DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS STUDIES. I CREAT THIS BLOG FOR MY INTEGRATED ENGLISH SKILL'S SUBJECT.

Skin by Ayien
Cute favicon byBabydoll
Blog owner: CAUDAKAMAL

The Secret Life of Walter Mitty by James Thurber
Tuesday, March 18, 2014 | 11:17 AM | 0 comments

This story is quiet best and interesting for me. It's give moral to us. In my opinion, Walter Mitty is a patient man a and good man because he knows his lacking himself. I like Walter Mitty's character because he have her own dream for her life. He can be model for those who always narrow-minded even what his dream for was not achieved yet. Maybe one day his dream will come true when he makes effort to achieved what he want. Some people like make a dream but not everyone. Maybe they will think that dreaming will waste their time. For me, I like to dreaming because it will give a supporting in my life to achieved something. But, dreaming are not taking you anywhere unless you are certainly sure about getting it or to in it. For the moral, we have to stop dreaming and try to achieve what we want.



Old things