Royal Black

NURUL SYAHUDA BINTI KAMALUDIN. DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS STUDIES. I CREAT THIS BLOG FOR MY INTEGRATED ENGLISH SKILL'S SUBJECT.

Skin by Ayien
Cute favicon byBabydoll
Blog owner: CAUDAKAMAL

The Open Window by Saki
Tuesday, March 18, 2014 | 8:01 AM | 0 comments

Based on this story that i have learn, it is interesting. This story about  Framton Nuttel, goes to visit the Sappleton House. He is seeking a cure for his nerves and calls on the lady of the house to discuss this matter with her. The story revolves around Mrs. Stapleton, who leaves the window open for her husband and brothers, who she believes to be coming home any moment from a hunting trip. While outside of her delusion, the men were all killed in a shooting accident three years before. In my opinion, I really pity with Sappleton. She wait a long time. It is quite scary story for me. The moral that I get from this story is just accept the fact. Sappleton should accept that her husband and brother were killed in a shooting accident. I'm really pity with her but this story is interesting for me. I give three star for this story.












Old things | New things